VirtualPBX has been in the hosted telephone industry for over 20 years and has seen its share of innovation in the industry but never before has the hosted VoIP industry seen the incredible new line products that VirtualPBX announced on Saturday. The future is clearly now with these new products.
Read below for details regarding VirtualPBX’s new VoIP hardware products. Or read our VirtualPBX review for the full scoop on the company.
Tin Cup Phone 5000 (TCP-5k)
The tin cup phone 5000 is an incredible innovation brought to the Business VoIP sector by VirtualPBX. This all-in-one new product combines both technologies of the future and past all in to one. It is handmade and comes with several features that are sure to impress (due to being handmade size/shape may very slightly with each device).
- High tension cord – handles up to 400lb of torque without breaking (also provides premium sound quality)
- Enhanced “Privacy Mode” – tighten the cord to eliminate sound transmission to bystanders in the area and you will experience the assurance of knowing that all of your conversations are safe and secure from identity thieves and hackers alike.
- Handmade from the finest metal rather than leftover canned goods cans. Sure to improve call quality and user experience by eliminating the stench these cans sometimes had.
- Environmentally friendly – made from 100% recycled metal and also recyclable once you are done using them. These cans are sure to be a hit amongst environmentally conscious millennials.
Scent Tracker Dog-Powered Call Forwarding
In an attempt to better the lives of retired service dogs VirtualPBX has partnered with the ASPCA and other law enforcement agencies to give these doggies a 2nd life after faithfully serving the public and local police departments throughout the country.
They call it scent tracker dog-powered call forwarding and the process is really pretty simple. These pups are specially trained to track down employees via their scent. The dogs are so good that they were able to track down an employee within 15 minutes over 95% of the time. The astoundingly quick and efficient system is far superior to the call forwarding techniques of yesteryear – where inbound callers would typically have to leave voicemails and not receive a response for hours or even days.
Be sure to move fast though, because the number of dogs is limited to those retiring from service. and these furry friends are especially anxious to get started on their 2nd career.
Jar On A Wall Teleconferencing
This new revolutionary teleconferencing device from VirtualPBX is both cost-effective and highly functional. With this jar, you can turn any vertical wall into an audio transmitter for anyone needing to attend a teleconference. It also turned any phone with a speaker into a fully functional teleconferencing device. This new device not only turns up the volume on the functionality of older teleconferencing devices but also at significant cost savings.
- One of a kind high-grade commercial silicon glass – provides best in industry sound quality far surpassing anything of the past
- Ergonomic design – to allow for enhancing the comfort of the head, hand and ear
- Hand frees function – allows for note taking or other critical tasks you may need to do during teleconferencing
- 2-in-1 use – no need to bring a water bottle to work anymore because this also serves as a glass for when you’re thirsty on the job
Custom Plinko Call Distribution Board
For those companies that run call centers and need TrueACD Queues to route calls, look no further than this new innovation from VirtualPBX. Affordable and reliable it can meet all of your needs for random call distribution at a fraction of what older technologies did.
- Handmade – from fair-trade Bamboo harvested in rural communities of Southeast Asia & Africa
- Ability to customize – choose the exact number of extensions you need by choosing the number of terminating Plinko options. (Comes with the ability to quickly scale with future growth needs)
- Precision Stagger Pin Replacement – allows for maximal statistical random distribution of all incoming calls
Aero One Advance Transfer Device
This new device is the ultimate prize of VirtualPBX’s new product line. Instead of trying to relay messages via the phone system, you can grab a 50-pack of these guys and quickly deliver any message at near supersonic speeds. It is cheaper and faster than using an old school intra-office relay system and more reliable if there is a power outage.
Not only are these designed with OSHA safety features, but their flight ability and speed is unsurpassed due to the companies careful consultation with the best Aerospace engineers in the country. They also are most with post-consumer recycled paper for the environmentally conscious user.
Get yours today and start relaying messages to your colleagues quicker than ever before.
April Fools Disclaimer
All of the above products are obviously not actually real and this article was curated in conjunction with VirtualPBX for their April Fools Day joke. No partnering with any agency took place including law enforcement or the ASPCA (we don’t think they’d approve of having dogs run a call forwarding service even if it was possible).
We hope you enjoyed and got a kick out of it.