Table of Contents
- 1 What is Glance.Intuit.com Remote Support?
- 2 What is Glance Guest?
- 3 How Does Glance Intuit Relate to VoIP?
- 4 How Can I Download the Glance Intuit Remote Access Software?
- 5 Help! I Can’t Get the Glance.Intuit.com Download to Work.
- 6 I Still Can’t Get it Figured Out! Where Can I Get Further Support?
- 7 About Intuit
- 8 About Glance Networks
In this guide we cover all things related to the Glance.Intuit.com website including what Glance Intuit is, how it relates to VoIP, how it can help you, where to download the Glance Intuit software, how you can to get a glance.intuit.com code to begin your remote session and much more so that you can get the help you need right away!
What is Glance.Intuit.com Remote Support?
Glance Intuit is a remote screen sharing app/software for Tax and Quickbooks help offered by Intuit.
People who are struggling to complete there taxes in Turbotax can download the GlanceGuest software from the turbotaxshare website in order to be able to connect with an Intuit customer service rep in a remote access session where the user can share their screen within Turbotax with the Intuit representative.
Business owners and tax professionals can also use the www.glance.intuit.com remote support website to quickly initiate a support session and get help with Quickbooks.
Both of these options can allow you to get the help you need with any Quickbooks or tax questions since the rep can see exactly where you are at in the software instead of you trying to explain it over the phone, which was found to be complicated in the past!
What is Glance Guest?
This is the flagship software of the Glance Networks, Inc. Each software suite can be tailored to the clients such as what Glance has done for Intuitu for both Quickbooks Pro Connect sessions and Turbo Tax.
How Does Glance Intuit Relate to VoIP?
While the Glance screen sharing software isn’t run through VoIP you can make a voice connect with VoIP if you’re have issues using the standard way to connect through Glance, which can then be easily integrated with the software.
This is yet another cool way that VoIP is being used to help improve communications outcomes for not only consumers who are in need of help with Turboxtax but also accountants who are troubleshooting with Quickbooks.
How Can I Download the Glance Intuit Remote Access Software?
For Quickbooks help
- Go to www.intuitu.glance.net, www.glance.intuit.con or https://glance.net/visitor/start and your download should automatically begin
- Run the download file and follow the onscreen prompts to complete installation
- Start up the software
- Get and enter your code
- Begin remote session
Pro Tip: You can see all Glance downloads that are available at https://glance.net/install/install.aspx. Here you can get the Mac, PC, Firebox or Chrome Extension if you so desire.
For TurboTax Help
- Go to www.turbotaxshare.intuit.com and your download should automatically begin
- Start the .exe file and follow the onscreen instructions to for installation
- Start the software and follow onscreen prompts to initiate a remote screen sharing session
For further help with TurboTax you can connect with a live Intuit representative via TurboTax Smartlook by visiting livelook.intuit.com or support.turbotax.intuit.com/livelook/
Help! I Can’t Get the Glance.Intuit.com Download to Work.
- Refresh the download page
- Try opening the download site on a non Chrome browse
- Double check that the Network Administrator or VPN hasn’t blocked downloads from the Glance website
I Still Can’t Get it Figured Out! Where Can I Get Further Support?
- Intuit Company Contact
- Intuit Support: 1-800-446-8848
- Email Support: email@example.com
Intuit, Inc. is a U.S. based financial software company located in Mountain View California. The company sells accounting, tax and personal finance software to smalls businesses, tax preparers and individuals. The company’s flagship products are the well known TurboTax tax preparation software and Quickbooks accounting software. The company also offers the free personal finance app MINT which has helped them greatly increase their footprint with everyday consumers.
About Glance Networks
Glance Networks was founded in 2013 and is based in Wakefield, MA. They are a software company that provides technology that allows call centers to convert traditional customer service into a screen sharing and cobrowing experience which often leads to a much higher customer satisfaction rate among clients.