Table of Contents
In the day and age of computers that we now live in, it’s strange how difficult it can be to find online tech support services. And not mediocre ones, either. We know you need the best online technical support out there to keep up with the growing demand for online IT support, remote support, computer repair, and troubleshooting for Mac and PC.
When our computers break down or malfunction, we need someone we can trust to help get our computers back where they need to be. A top technical support company can take care of all of our online computer help needs while still being courteous and professional.
Best Remote Technical Support Services
Below are the top online tech support companies that cover just about any problem you may encounter in regards to tech problems and troubleshooting.
Support.com Cloud is a customizable online tech support provider that prides itself in homesourcing or allowing employees to work from home. Their technological support service’s online representatives are the best and come from all over the world.
Support.com works both for businesses and for homes with scalable solutions to fit any need you might have. They’ve been around for over 20 years, so know a thing or two about the problems you face when it comes to online computer help.
They work with any device in the connected home, from computers to wearables to drones; they help solve problems across any device hooked up to the internet you can think of.
- Provides online tech support for any device in your home or business
- They provide virtual house calls, step-by-step blog posts, online chat, and phone support 24/7
- They have a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Customers have complained about long waiting times when calling
Bask, formerly known as iTok, has technicians who are pros when it comes to home tech support. Even if you have a lightbulb that hooks up to the internet, they will help you fix it. Their monthly subscription fees are easy to understand, and there are no hidden fees.
Their technicians find everything a challenge. They like it so much that they will diagnose what’s wrong with your devices completely free.
Their subscription services have three tiers: Urgent Care, Preventative Care, and Premium Care.
- US-based representatives
- Support specialists and knowledgeable techs
- Security included with subscription
- Simple, easy to understand subscription pricing options
- Staff may make changes to your computer without permission
- Slow response times from customer service
3. Geek Squad
Geek Squad is a computer tech support service backed by one of the leaders in electronics, Best Buy, since 2002. Since then, they’ve refined their services and now offer technical support for all of your devices.
With more than 20,000 agents across North America, you’ll always have someone to talk to when things go wrong. Use their online chat service, give them a call, or make a reservation to stop by the store.
Home and business phone service providers VOIP.com and PhonePower offer and recommend Geek Suad as a customer support option.
- Comprehensive PC and Mac assistance
- Assistance online, in person, and over the phone
- 24/7 remote technical support service with subscription
- Complaints about slow service and suddenly changing appointment times
USTechSupport offers a wide range of remote tech support services across all platforms, including Windows, Android, IOS, and Mac. Their month-to-month subscription service has a reasonable price with their commitment to excellence. They fix computers, help with virus and malware removal, video conference with you to help set up Amazon Echo, printers, and even WiFi.
UDTechSupport is available 24/7 to any state in the USA. Their technicians are highly trained and patient enough to walk you through anything you’re having problems with. There’s no need to wait in line or set up appointments with their live support. They also do not chare or sell your data to any third parties.
- Straightforward tech support experience
- 24/7 virus removal, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Committed to security and privacy
- Requires a setup fee
5. My Nerds
My Nerds primarily deals with single issue fixes rather than a subscription service with their remote tech support service offerings.
Unlike others on this list, their specialty is online virus removal. They also help with tune-ups, malware removal, computer repair, and data recovery. In addition, they have a money-back guarantee where if they can’t fix your problem, you’ll get a 100% refund.
Their techs are all from the US, and they never outsource their representatives. Their technicians will be polite and patient while they diagnose and fix your computer. My Nerds wants to provide you the best possible service at the lowest possible rate.
- Refunds money if they can’t solve the problem
- You’ll do everything through the web, including payment
- 24/7 support
- Vague pricing information
6. 24/7 Techies
24/7 Techies operates in the US, UK, China, Hong Kong, and Australia. They are gold certified by Microsoft, BBB accredited with an A+ rating, and have been for the past 11 years.
Just as their name implies, they offer online tech support 24/7, 365 days a year. Their goal is to strengthen your security, improve the speed of your device, and make sure you don’t experience any interruptions in service.
They work with individual consumers and small to medium-sized businesses to ensure everything runs smoothly and there are no hiccups anywhere. They say they specialize in Mac and PCs as well as smartphones and certain online apps.
- They advertise that they answer within 60 seconds of calling their number
- A+ BBB accreditation
- Promoted by 96% of their customers
- Mixed reviews from amazing experiences to people calling it a scam
7. Total Tech Care 360
Total Tech Care 360 is a 100% US-based business. They offer online tech support that focuses on the customers’ needs and offers a three-tier subscription-based service: Total Tech Essentials, Total Tech Care, and Total Tech Support. They also do one-time fixes as well as a base annual support membership.
They work with any device that can connect to the internet and guarantee a 100% satisfaction rating. If they don’t fix your problem, you don’t pay. It’s as simple as that.
They also have all sorts of services, including display settings, loud fan problems, email issues, Facebook issues, antivirus, WiFi problems, driver issues, desktop shortcuts, and so much more.
- They have a wide range of services that are tough to beat
- They are 100% US-based
- 98% first-time problem-solving
- Very responsive and resolves customer complaints
- Their one-time fix is a bit expensive
8. Tech Support Expert
Tech Support Expert is a one-stop shop on all your devices from computer to printer. Feel the relief in knowing that you don’t have to go anywhere and haul your device around to get it fixed. Instead, it’s all done from the comfort of your home.
Browse their site and see if you can’t find one of their many blog posts to help fix your issue. You can call or email them, but they operate Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST.
- They have a ton of blog posts about fixing many common issues.
- Technicians are patient and polite
- Excellent service
- Does not have 24/7 service
9. Tech To Us
Tech To Us is open seven days a week with entirely US-based techs available to help you with various problems. They offer no hidden fees, and you can pay their subscription service monthly or annually. There is a one-time setup fee on top of the subscription service. If you want their business service, there is a single subscription option.
They serve both individual consumers and businesses. In addition, Tech To US offers support through their online chat or phone service.
- Supports all mobile devices, computers, auxiliary, and software
- Gives active military and veteran discounts
- Subscription plan supports unlimited secondary devices
- Subscription services only include one computer
AskPCExperts offers 24/7 support to both its individual customers as well as businesses. They help you with everything from basic installation and setup to diagnosis, repair, and optimization of your computer.
With 40 different services to choose from, you’ll never have to wonder where you’re going to get your problem fixed ever again. There are five different tiers of subscription services, and each one has at least two different sub-tiers to choose from. So your perfect online tech support plan is just a few clicks away.
- Multiple subscription plans to fit any persons’ needs
- 24/7 support
- 40 different services
- Has both live chat and a phone number
- Most subscription plans only include one computer
Conclusion to the Best Online Technical Support Service Providers
After reading this article, we hope you know who to turn to if you need a computer tech support service. With most of these companies you can have the perfect customizable plan at your fingertips for whenver you may need help. Continue to do your research to make sure the online technical support company you choose is the ideal fit for you.